Can a live out landlord give you a lodgers agreement?

Read the Lodger agreement guide now

Learn more

Only a live in landlord can use a lodgers agreement when renting out a room in a property they live in and is their main home. A live out landlord would need to use a tenancy agreement if the property or room they are renting will be the tenant's main home. Alternatively, they can use a holiday licence agreement if the property is being let out for a short holiday.

Create your Lodger agreement now

Get Started

Looking for more answers?

More Questions