How do I get an accelerated possession order?

Read the tenancy agreement guide now

Learn more

In order to obtain an accelerate possession order, the landlord must complete an application form and submit it along with certain evidence to support their case. This includes a copy of the tenancy agreement, a copy of the notice of eviction that was served to the tenant, proof of a licensed deposit scheme, and documents relating to the local authority's licensing scheme if applicable. If the tenancy began after 1st Oct 2015 then an Energy Performance Certificate, Gas Safety Certificate and relevant copy of “How to Rent” must also be submitted.

Create your custom tenancy agreement now

Get Started

Looking for more answers?

More Questions