Do I need a tenancy agreement for a lodger?

Read the Lodger agreement guide now

Learn more

A lodger is an excluded occupier and not a tenant. A lodger needs a licence to occupy as opposed to a tenancy agreement. Unlike a tenant, a lodger does not have exclusive possession of the property. Read our lodger licence agreement tutorial to find out how to create your lodger licence agreement with legislate.

Create your Lodger agreement now

Get Started

Looking for more answers?

More Questions