Do I need an EIC for a new build?

Read the tenancy agreement guide now

Learn more

New build properties should have an EIC, which stands for Electrical Installation Certificate. Landlords can provide a copy of the EIC to tenants and the local housing authority if necessary. The landlord will then not be required to carry out further checks or provide a report for 5 years after the EIC has been issued.

Create your custom tenancy agreement now

Get Started

Looking for more answers?

More Questions