Do you carry out a gas safety check on the tenants cooker or not?

Read the tenancy agreement guide now

Learn more

A landlord  is required as specified under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 to arrange for a registered engineer to test all appliances, pipework and flues which have been provided for tenant(s) use. If the cooker is a gas cooker, it will need to be inspected by the gas engineer. 

Create your custom tenancy agreement now

Get Started

Looking for more answers?

More Questions